Monday, April 13, 广东11选5 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
Join professors and law students from Cornell Law School as they discuss the recent policy changes in the public charge rule in immigration applications. This presentation is relevant to international students and faculty who intend to apply for a green card or citizenship in the future.
Find out if you are subject to the new rule and if so, how to comply. Get answers to questions such as:
* Can I get food from the local food pantry?
* Can my child still get free school lunches?
* Will I be deported if I go to the emergency room?
* Can I see my doctor if I am pregnant?
* Will seeking COVID-19 related care affect my immigration status?
The webinar is on Monday, April 13, from noon-1 pm Eastern time.
The webinar will also be recorded for later viewing.
Cornell Law School and Catholic Charities of Tompkins/Tioga, with additional support from Cornell's Migrations initiative, the Office of Global Learning and the Institute of Politics and Global Affairs.